Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Clue 2


Well we made it to the next clue. This time it was clue 2! With the clue was a vial that I was able to charge but Ian stole it right out from under me. Threatening me by saying that he poisoned Dan and I had to exchange with him the vial for the antidote. Which I did right away, nothing is as important as my brother!! BUT it was a trick! Dan was not poisoned. The joke is on Ian because the vial was NOT the clue the paper was! HA!

We then ran into Mr. McIntyre again. He gave us back grandmother’s cat, Saladin. I am actually glad because he seemed to really make Dan happy. Mr. McIntyre offered help but I refused. I also didn’t tell him about the clue. After all we should “Trust No ONE” and I am starting to think even him.

Nellie has decided to stay with us and work for free. She said she doesn’t want to miss the fun and excitement. This is a relief. I didn’t realize how much I started to like her. So glad she is staying. WELL now it’s off to chase the next clue. Hope we can stay ahead of our evil family. I don’t know how we could be related to such evil people. Our family does not seem to have learned anything over the centuries; we are still fighting each other.

Vienna, Austria here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment